Hello and welcome to the official Sweet Delight Community. Be sure to register and post an introduction!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the official Sweet Delight Community. Be sure to register and post an introduction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult-

3 posters

Go down

If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult- Empty If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult-

Post by Xenon Mon 08 Aug 2011, 3:48 am

I'm doing this mainly cuz I'd feel unspecial if I didn't have one. I'm me. I likes to gfx, cuz I feel proud of myself afterwards. I like to brawl even tho I suck. I like kittens, the colors blue and silver. Lotsa other stuffs about me, but I guess you'll have to talk to me to find out.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult- Empty Re: If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult-

Post by MapleSyrup Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:33 am

Xenon wrote:I'm doing this mainly cuz I'd feel unspecial if I didn't have one. I'm me. I likes to gfx, cuz I feel proud of myself afterwards. I like to brawl even tho I suck. I like kittens, the colors blue and silver. Lotsa other stuffs about me, but I guess you'll have to talk to me to find out.

I love all the GFX's you make'z. 8}
MapleSyrup
MapleSyrup
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult- Empty Re: If u don't know me, then... -insert generic insult-

Post by Callous Vulpix Mon 08 Aug 2011, 12:41 pm

You sound like Rallen. Surprised Kittens are awesome.
Callous Vulpix
Callous Vulpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenon Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:04 am

So I just found out that u get emails that tell u when people comment on stuffs that u commented on... Hence that I found out about this ._."

Maple: Thanks Chu

CV: Ewwwwy Rallens are icky!! And yes, kittens are awesome.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Callous Vulpix Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:43 am

Last time I checked my email.... I had like 640 unread. 200 spam. I was like, "....---- this S***!-runs away-" Who checks their emails now-a-days? Cool

Oh, I'm GLAD'z!!! 'Cause I don't. :3 It's just an account collecting worthless spams. Xd
Callous Vulpix
Callous Vulpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down