Hello and welcome to the official Sweet Delight Community. Be sure to register and post an introduction!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to the official Sweet Delight Community. Be sure to register and post an introduction!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Parents

+2
Callous Vulpix
PrincessKai101
6 posters

Go down

All About Parents Empty All About Parents

Post by PrincessKai101 Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:18 am

everyone knows how much parents can do to ruin our lifes. some more then others. what do you think of YOUR parents?
My parents are just fine. except they sometimes get a tad over the top about me being holed up in my room. and they yell at me for no reason. That's parents for ya. <3
Bobo come on people. talk to me. what is some of the things you would change about your parents? Wink
PrincessKai101
PrincessKai101

http://xat.com/The_Golden_Mansion

Back to top Go down

All About Parents Empty Re: All About Parents

Post by Callous Vulpix Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:20 am

I would make my mom actually do stuff and actually follow her diet, also stop playing FaceBook games.
My dad is okay. Though I wish he would like me more. (not in a sex way Evil or Very Mad)
Callous Vulpix
Callous Vulpix

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueberrySyrup Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:21 am

I wish my dad liked me moar too, not that he doesn't but he gets mad tew easily, my mom is a complete bleep at tiems Flapjack

Other than that I guess it's okay xD
BlueberrySyrup
BlueberrySyrup
Owner
Owner

http://xat.com/SweetDelight

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeire Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:09 pm

I have no say in this really but yeah mylegal guardin can be hassle sometimes well back then All About Parents Sad
Xeire
Xeire

Location : On small innocent island were humans and animals live in harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Callous Vulpix Thu 11 Aug 2011, 12:38 am

Aww! Sad face! You have no parents? Right or am I being stupid again? Embarassed
Callous Vulpix
Callous Vulpix

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenon Fri 12 Aug 2011, 3:43 am

Yeah... I could go write a whole essay about this, but I'll keep it short. My parents love me like a normal parent should. They expect good grades, respect, all of that other stuff that Chinese people expect. And, they will literally give me a whole speech about what I do wrong. Overall, they're pretty over protective, but still nice enough to get me stuff that I want.

Longer than I had wanted, but yeah.

-Xenon

Edit: Just to make sure it's not too... whatever emotion it is that's there, I do like my parents, but they need to give me more freedom.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveling_Gloom Sat 13 Aug 2011, 5:02 pm

I love my parents! I mean they will yell at me sometimes but I'm not the type of person that they would because they know I will start yelling too (Razz). They're pretty cool and since I live in a small town, I don't even have to ask their permission to go anywhere. I just tell them "Mom I'll be back later, I'm going to a friend's house. If you need anything then just call me on my cell phone." She's like "Okay, call me when you're coming home." My mom can be mean at times but I don't ever let it get to me and she usually calms down after a couple of minutes so it's like nothing ever happened.
Traveling_Gloom
Traveling_Gloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenon Sat 13 Aug 2011, 6:02 pm

Traveling_Gloom wrote:My mom can be mean at times but I don't ever let it get to me and she usually calms down after a couple of minutes so it's like nothing ever happened.

My mom will be infuriated with me and won't forgive me until I give a sincere apology ._." Ur lucky.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum